FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2018 NEWBIE LOUNGE Ask Your "Newbie" AA Questions Here (flame free)
Old Aug 19, 2018, 11:46 am
JJeffrey
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by Bago'peanuts
I just arrived at Plat status and haven't yet received a physical card -- is it possible to view/print the AA plat member card online? I checked full website, also iPad and iPhone apps and can't seem to find a link. Former link on AA website seems to lead to a dead end, unless I'm doing something wrong.

I need to contact the customer service desk to modify a ticket and am thinking that the telephone number for Plats would give a better chance of a good result. I have the Gold line telephone number from my previous card, but not the Plat telephone number. Any insights appreciated! Or, if anyone could kindly send me a DM with the Plat customer service telephone number, I would be very thankful! Thx
The Gold and PLT reservations number will use the same agents, your PLT status just puts you higher up in the waiting queue if there is any. So you can still call the Gold number, when you say your AA# the system will recognize that you're PLT and sort your call appropriately.