FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)
Old Aug 19, 2018, 4:28 am
CJKatl

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by Majuki
Is anyone else seeming something similar to the below?
Mine shows like yours but with different numbers. It shows I am LTPP but it shows Plat for my benefits and PP as my next level. It instructs me to click on the PP to see my next level of benefits. Is this is a mistake or intentional? Marriott has never published that LTPP gets all the benefits of PP. That is an assumption many have made, but it has never been in any of the promotional materials. Maybe we will only get Plat level benefits. We will have to wait and see.

ADDED: Nowhere in the Terms does it state LTPP receives PP benefits, but it does state this:
Lifetime Elite Status only provides a Member with Silver Elite, Gold Elite or Platinum Elite status and protection against the forfeiture of Points even if the Lifetime Elite Member is inactive. It does not prevent the Company from suspending Lifetime Elite Status or cancelling a Member’s Account. Lifetime Elite Members will receive the benefits of Silver Elite, Gold Elite or Platinum Elite Members, which are subject to change from time to time as described in section 4.1.

Last edited by CJKatl; Aug 19, 2018 at 4:45 am