FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:43 am
Majuki

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
My status seems to be all over the map on both the app and website. I see Platinum as my status initially, but then scrolling over on the app or down on the website indicates Lifetime Platinum Premier. I'm confused on this one, and I did a screen capture of my lifetime points and nights before the old website went away. I am currently at 927 lifetime nights, 14 years as legacy Marriott Platinum Elite, and before the website update had well over 2 million lifetime points in legacy Marriott Rewards. I will call in on Monday morning and ask since I have a number of upcoming stays where I would like to get the 75% points bonus versus the 50%. Is anyone else seeming something similar to the below? I question what the hotel and Marriott are seeing as well. I am checking out of a Marriott property this morning, so I can check two things: 1) see if they can look up my status reflected in their system and 2) see what the earn rate is when the points post.

Mobile App: