FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott.com website : bugs, glitches and outages
Old Aug 16, 2018, 7:15 am
atojbk

Missing Reservation from Account

I made a 7 night future point booking at a hotel on August 13th. Obviously, you don't receive an email confirmation until you actually attach the points to the reservation or certificate which is what I wanted to do. However, after making this booking I do not see the reservation in my account at all. I have the pending charge from the hotel of $1.00. My spouse and I have our own accounts, neither of them show the reservation. I don't have a confirmation number and don't know the exact dates since I made this reservation quickly before the merger happens.

I called Marriott and they don't see anything and asked me to call the hotel. I called the hotel and they have nothing which I expected since it really isn't confirmed until I attach the points. I want to cancel this but obviously I can't without the reservation in my account. Any ideas what I can do? I just don't want to get charged for the 1 night since I can't even cancel this reservation!