FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:09 pm
76damo

UK Amex referrals

For anyone applying for a UK Amex, I would be grateful if you consider using my referral. I can provide a referral link for the following U.K. Amex cards to increase your sign up bonus. Just send me a PM and I will respond promptly with the link.

British Airways Premium Plus card
  • 26,000 bonus Avios welcome offer, if you spend £3,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership
  • £195 annual fee, which is refunded pro rata when card is cancelled
  • Get 2-for-1 travel with a Companion Voucher when you spend £10,000 each year
  • Collect 1.5 Avios for virtually every £1 spent, and 3 Avios for every £1 spent with British Airways or BA Holidays
  • Travel accident and Travel inconvenience insurance
The Platinum Card from American
  • 35,000 Membership Rewards points if you spend £2,000 in their first three months of Cardmembership.
  • £450 annual fee, which is refunded pro rata when card is cancelled
  • Complimentary access to over 1,000 airport lounges across more than 120 countries worldwide.
  • Comprehensive worldwide travel protection for you, your family and your Supplementary Cardmembers.
  • Access extra value and exclusive benefits all around the world including complimentary room upgrades upon arrival (when available) and a late check-out.

Starwood Preferred Guest Card
  • Earn a 33,000 points bonus when you spend £1,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership
  • Receive a Free Night Award , for each year you spend £25,000 on the Card
  • Automatic upgrade to Gold Elite Statuswhen you spend £15,000 in purchases on your Card each year
  • Earn 3 points for virtually every full £1 spent on your Card
  • Annual fee based on £75, which is refunded pro rata when card is cancelled

Last edited by 76damo; Aug 15, 2018 at 4:08 pm Reason: Small edit in introduction.