FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Aug 14, 2018, 6:15 am
troyb

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
I'm at wits end with these guys. Our story is as follows:

- Bought 10 tickets each for my girlfriend and I. Eight or nine of these tickets were purchased in pairs of two (one-way flights for the both of us on one reservation), and the remaining ones were purchased individually.
- Our Iberia numbers (which existed prior to this promotion) were included at the time of purchase and were reflected in the confirmation email.
- I received my 90,000 miles weeks ago, on time (even received the confirmation email).
- She still hasn't received her miles. She received an email from Iberia asking her to send some docs - she sent them immediately and has followed up 4-5 times since. Nothing. This makes no sense.

One note, which may be the complicating factor. She accidentally signed up for a second Iberia account just before we purchased these tickets, but ultimately we caught it and used her original account (again, it was an existing account set up well before the promotion).

Any ideas on other ways to follow up?

At this point they're well over one month late in awarding the miles - I would expect some extension on using them.