FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Preordering First Class Meals
View Single Post
Old Aug 13, 2018, 5:05 pm
AS737

Originally Posted by discoverCSG
(Mods, please move if there's a better thread for this)

I'm booked DCA-PDX-ANC on July 16, and ANC-PDX-DCA on July 19, with confirmed upgrade to F on all legs.

Why, on the DCA-PDX/PDX-DCA segments, both of which are daytime flights, do both the app and the website show me an error message saying the menus aren't available for these flights, which are now within two weeks of departing? Can anything be done about it?
Online pre-ordering is only available from one week before departure, up until 12 hours prior to departure, so I don't believe menu options show up until the week prior

Originally Posted by Finkface
Been getting the same "We're sorry, the menu is not available for this flight" dialog box for the past two days after clicking the Reserve Now icon in the app. This is a flight that definitely offers preordering. A twitter message has gone unanswered so I tried Facebook message today. The rep asked if I was able to click on the Reserve Now icon. I said I was and got that message and sent a screenshot. The response? “Interesting. Maybe just try again later. There's nothing I can do on my end to help you reserve it -Jxxxx”.
I'm not sure when your flight is, but see above