FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Hotel Alliance DISCOVERY Loyalty Program Q+A Thread (ARCHIVE)
Old Aug 13, 2018, 8:54 am
DISCOVERYLady

Originally Posted by seba
I have a lot Black LE to burn, I am planning to use 4 LE in 1 nights
Great! The more the merrier!! Let me know what you redeem for and how you enjoyed it!

Originally Posted by Bossarb
There are actually quite a lot of Local Experiences these days that you can redeem in 0 nights - in other words without making a stay. The idea is that if you don't have time to redeem a Local Experience on your trip but you happen to live in a place that has a GHA hotel then you can redeem one at your local hotel on a day that suits you.
Bossarb - thanks for chiming in! We have over 2,300 Local Experiences -- all DISCOVERY hotels are asked to offer at least 3 Platinum and 2 Black level Local Experiences at all times -- about half of our Local Experiences have "no stay required" so you can take advantage of them in your own hometown when you have more time...Many offer a great local escape such as a spa treatment or dining or cultural experience that can be enjoyed even when aren't traveling... ! If anyone has had a great experience with their Local Experience redemption whether on their stay with us or not, please post - Would love to hear how you enjoyed them and what are your favorite types of experiences!

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Feb 4, 2019 at 4:18 am Reason: consecutive posts merged