FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SPG Lifetime Platinums Can Now Qualify For Lifetime Titanium Status
Old Aug 10, 2018, 2:07 pm
RafKa

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Originally Posted by CJKatl
The poster was asking about LTPP.
You're right... but s/he might have been confusing LTP and LTPP as there is a mention of attaining one of the goals (500 nights) but being 3 yrs short and two specific mentions of LTP before finally mentioning LTPP in the last part of the post.

Originally Posted by ctb213ctb213
I am a SPG member who stayed over 500 nights already, which is one of the 2 threshold that need to be attained to get the Lifetime platinum status, but i only got 7 years of elite status, which is 3 years short of the 10 years requirement. I know i haven't fulfilled both criteria, but do you think there will be a chance for me to get the lifetime platinum status after the SPG program combined with Marriott? Because i am done with the nights already, and i just need to keep the elite status for 3 more years, which should not be a problem for me if the SPG program still exist....but now i am 70% complete and the program got merged. Any chance i can fight for getting the lifetime platinum premier if i keep the elite status in the coming 3 years?
In any case, and for avoidance of doubt: LTPP is out of reach, while LTP will take the OP an additional 3 years of Plat status to reach LTP (now requiring 10 years and 600 nights).

Last edited by RafKa; Aug 10, 2018 at 2:42 pm