FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AwardWallet
Thread: AwardWallet
View Single Post
Old Aug 9, 2018, 12:29 pm
veresch
Company Representative - AwardWallet

Hi, this is Alexi from AwardWallet.
@josephstern: At the moment we don’t have a way to disable the gathering of historical transactions. BTW, I am not sure if you realize it, but we gather historical transactions for most of the programs that we support. In other words, if you look at the details of your Hilton account you will see a “HISTORY” tab that shows individual transactions on your account. This is basically an extension of that. I assume your request is to not gather historical transactions on your MR account only, but you still want us to gather your Hilton transactions, right? At the moment this is not a feature we have, but we are open to implementing it. Right now you can choose not to have AwardWallet track your MR account and therefore we obviously won’t track the history but I realize this is probably not the ideal solution for you. Also, when I say “analyze” I mean run it through our algorithm. No-one is actually looking at your transactions

Side note. At AwardWallet we are always looking for ways to improve and for ways to provide more value to our users. Also, this is a premium feature, only available to AwardWallet Plus members. The idea behind it was that we can show you areas where you could optimize your spend and earn more points without changing how and where you shop. I got your feedback and I understand this is not something you want AwardWallet to do and this is valuable information for us, we will discuss this on our next development call. Also, if you ever want to provide feedback to us, the best way to do that is to send it directly to our support:

https://awardwallet.com/contact

Thanks,
-Alexi