FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Very hard landing
View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2018, 6:37 am
tinkicker

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
I'm always fascinated by the technical knowledge posted by fellow FT-ers. I wonder how much of this involving aircraft operation is derived from engineering activity, pilot-practioner experience or skills learned through using simulation software.

Not in anyway denigrating simulation as an activity. Just sad that i have had such limited exposure to an interesting world!
Can't speak for any others but I've done bits of all three but the later I get in my career the more I'm being a passenger. I really appreciate the advice on here from other passengers, it has saved me money, its helped me avoid or resolve travel issues and its almost always done in a clear and simple way that makes the original poster understand it and not feel too bad about things they didn't do but could have. So I hope that when people come on with technical questions I can help answer them in the same positive way that is accessible to the non-technical passenger. Kinda my way of paying back to the BA forum for the great advice.