FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DYKWIA Tales for 2018 on AA
View Single Post
Old Aug 7, 2018, 6:53 pm
tennessetom

On the shuttle from Lga to Dca. Guy gets on and tries to put his bag in the overhead bin over the bulkhead seat in first. All other bins are empty and he is not in the bulkhead. Fa asks him to put his bag in the second bin to leave room for those in the bulkhead to put up smaller bags. Guy says to the fa are you telling a concierge key member where to put their bag. Fa remains very polite but firm in asking that he put his bag in a different overhead. Which is actually the overhead acros from his seat. Guy says the concierge key desk is going to hear about this.

Ok. I figure he is stressed and blowing off steam and actually knows he is being sort of ridiculous. Then he actually gets on his phone and calls the concierge key desk and as loudly as humanly possible says I am having a problem with one of your fas and want you to know about it so you can do something. Must have been told someone would get back to him. Entire rest of the first class cabin offered to call american about the guy. Guy got on the phone and began to loudly berate someone in his office.

I