FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Ultimate Guide to Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Old Aug 6, 2018, 4:17 pm
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by fishy21
Does anyone have any feedback from staying here from the hotel side? I'm planning a 3 night stay in September... and I'm reading reviews the service is lacking.

My goal is to stay at a luxury hotel and be pampered with amenities and services. I also want a nice kid friendly pool for my 2 year old.

I'll be staying as part of the AXFH program... and my other option would be the Park Hyatt Aviara.

TYIA
Our friends and family who live nearby tell us often how overrated the FS Residence Club is. They always tell us the PH is the better choice. I can’t speak to a 2 yr old, though.

Neither property is anywhere close to the higher end properties in the respective portfolios from what I’m always told. But the PH is supposed to be the better of the two, particularly in service—even if it’s a bit on the tired side.

We’ve discusssed going down there with our dog before and always assumed we’d opt for the PH.

You may also want to investigate the Grand Del Mar. We’ve only dined there at Addison (which is amazing) but it also looks beautiful and perhaps may be a bit more family friendly?