FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is wrong with AF ops these days? Breakdown on all fronts...
Old Aug 5, 2018, 7:58 am
ticino

Programs: Flying Blue, EuroBonus
Had 4 flights in July with AF, 2 intra-European, 2 long-haul. No issues, everything went from very good to excellent. We even found where to sit in the lounges right away (2E-M and 2F). My seat wouldn't go back to sitting position when I was woken up to land on one of the long-haul flights but the seat across the aisle was empty so it was a very minor issue. On the way back the armrest was broken (was stuck inside the seat) but I chose not to change seats. Both "new" business seats, 777. Some tape here and there which could have been cut with more care. Didn't pay attention to the food but I managed to find movies (Brazilian, Argentinian and Japanese) that I wanted to see. All in all very pleasant flights (as almost always). Never notice the crew much but all seemed quite pleasant. All flights were on time and our four bags all travelled without incident.

We had to get to 2E-M by bus which I didn't like but the line was short this time (mid-morning). We have never managed to find the train to get there. On the way back we took the train.

I had a small issue with Flying Blue (unrelated to AF flights) and they answered the phone right away. I was logged in as platinum so I may have called some platinum line.