FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is wrong with AF ops these days? Breakdown on all fronts...
Old Aug 4, 2018, 4:17 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
@SanGottardo : my experience this summer is roughly similar as your, apart the waiting time on the phone (I believe the Ulti line has the priority). I have never seen such a mess like this summer. I have reported in the Ulti thread my bag problem in BOS that has been handled poorly. I have followed the BOS operations closely for the last 10 days, and it’s been horribly messy with several cancelled flights and the majority of the others severely delayed (2 to 6 hrs !). And today is no exception . The Ulti team has been helpful today in accepting my demand of changing flight from BOS to avoid several new trip disasters (at least I hope...!), waiving change fee due to all the irrops. But what a pain...

There is no more captain at the top of the company for several weeks now and they need a strong one very quickly.