FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TAP Carry-On / Cabin Baggage Rules and Enforcement (merged threads)
Old Aug 4, 2018, 11:02 am
Boca

TAP Carry-On / Cabin Baggage Rules and Enforcement (merged threads)

Is there anyone who can explain clearly to me the carry on rules in economy plus on TAP Portugal. I do not understand their rules at all. Everytime I talk to someone I get different answers. We are flying with a stopover in Lisbon to Rome from Miami. Do they have a new set of rules starting in Sept.? I paid for one checked piece of luggage. Now it seems if I used more points to book business or first, we each would get a check thru bag free. What about a carry on? Will they credit back toward my points the money I already paid for the check thru in economy. We are flying TAP because it is the only airline that allows a 5 day stopover in Lisbon on way to Rome. Does first or business have lay flat beds? Really all their measurements and rules are confusing me. Also when I ask for a confirmation email I never get it no matter to whom I speak. Thank you for all information. Right now because of a handicap and wheel chair they have been very nice and given us a front row economy seat which is really kind of them. I am not complaining. I am just trying to understand. Thank you.