FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Husband, 10 & 12 year old daughters kicked off flight and abandoned in Rome
Old Aug 4, 2018, 10:59 am
ChrisHaynesUSA

Programs: MileagePlus AAdvantage Mileage Plan
I thought FlyerTalk would have enlightened responses to "stuff" I witness on a weekly basis.
I was wrong.
The answers here are the same people I am not fond of when I travel.
Too much carry-on,
Too much entitlement.
I carry a laptop bag on flight(that's it! Worldwide!). Checked bag has clothes(if lost, I buy new ones).
I load laptop bag quickly in over head(if available, if not then under seat) and sit down in my seat.

Then I watch the "SHOW"
The food containers brought in, the families with all their luggage and shopping bags,
The "little old ladies with 60 lbs. bags of stuff they cant lift( oh would you be a dear and help me with this),
The "business travelers" with cups of hot coffee that spill and the need to get up repeatedly for stuff in their bags or talking on the phone and not paying attention to anything or anyone.
The fools who go up and down the aisles for God knows what while people are trying to board.
The idiots who think they are clever by putting their bags in the overhead bin in the front of the aircraft (or in business) while their seat is at the rear of the plane.
The youthful who have earphones and headphones dangling and catching on things
The entitled who think they should be able to move everyone else s luggage around in the overhead to suit their needs

I could go on.... but tired as I am of the"SHOW"........ I cannot imagine how Aircrew can endure the stupidity of travelers on a daily basis without blowing a gasket.[/RANT]

Last edited by ChrisHaynesUSA; Aug 4, 2018 at 11:38 am