FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Husband, 10 & 12 year old daughters kicked off flight and abandoned in Rome
Old Aug 4, 2018, 6:55 am
Badenoch
Suspended

Programs: Aeroplan, IHG, Enterprise, Avios, Nexus
Originally Posted by arttravel
Now here is the problem part. The 12 year old recounts the following -- this is the gist of the daughter words of what happened:

And then the daughter says they were "bickering safety vs service"
And then she FA walked away.

Another FA comes and tell father why they were not allowed, in case they get injured ....
And then father says ' ok ok but I do not understand why they were not helping my daughter",
and then the FA says I need you to apologize, the original FA came, then they bicker, the FA leave, and Captain comes.
By his daughter's own admission her father was argumentative at least twice with the FAs. He could have simply put his kids' luggage into the overhead and the matter would have been resolved. Instead he had a hissy fit. He could have apologized when asked but got argumentative again.

At this point I am giving more of the benefit of the doubt to Air Canada. Not a good idea to tell the FA "I paid for a service" after FA said she could not lift the lugg

Social media INFLUENCER may include embellishment.
"INFLUENCER" is not an embellishment. It is an outright fabrication. It's a website for hairdressers. About only "influencing" it might do would be the selection of styling gel.