FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - RewardsPlus - Comp'ed Marriot/UA status {Highest UA comp'ed status now Marriott Gold}
Old Aug 2, 2018, 9:20 pm
SFOdelayed

Programs: United 1MM GS, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by j2simpso
I will say this about Hilton properties, their breakfast leaves much to be desired in comparison to Marriott breakfasts at the lounge/restaurant. So far I've stayed at several Hiltons & HGI's and found their continental breakfast to be around the same quality as a Best Western. I've stayed at several Marriotts & JW's as a Gold and found both the quantity and quality of items were far superior to the point where I left the Executive Lounge feeling satisfied. If ever I could hit Platinum without having to stay that often at a Marriott I would do it in a heartbeat!

Safe Travels,

James
it really does depend on the individual property. For example the Hilton London Bankside has a fantastic breakfast in the lounge, or you have the option of the even better offerings in the restaurant as a Hilton Gold/Diamond.