FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2018 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Aug 1, 2018, 6:41 am
platbrownguy

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by platbrownguy
That's the one, although yours looks about halfway between the two versions I got. The "bad" one had the eggs broken into little clumps scattered around the dish (whole thing looked like it had been shaken up vigorously) and no signs of even semi-viscous-liquid gravy, just caked residue. The "good" one looked like yours but seemed to have more gravy and more chorizo, and the gravy sufficiently covered the eggs to avoid caking.

It showed up again as an option for DCA-DFW tomorrow, so I pre-ordered it and will try to take a picture of it!
I indeed had the chorizo gravy biscuit yesterday on DCA-DFW and can report that it was the best tasting (though second best looking) of the three I've had. Enough gravy (and of an okay consistency) to go around. Still not on the favorites list, but it does the trick for breakfast if it's not dried up.