FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Asia Miles Changes effective 22 June 2018
Old Jul 31, 2018, 1:11 am
ermen

Programs: BA(GGL) QF LTS CX AM, Hilton Diamond, PPL(A)
Originally Posted by Happy
Actually it is NOT true - because neither BA nor AS can booked married segments. If you have kept up with the thread, you will notice most cases BA could not book it, nor AS in particular for EU-HKG routes because AS chart between EU and HKG only. Go beyond or originate elsewhere, not only requires 2 awards but also need them to be bookable PER SEGMENT.

As you said, a system glitch should not last this long. It is over a month now, nothing seems to have improve much. Even the blogger who claimed he had reached out to CX, had not written any follow up. That the initial "reach out" claim was like 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by sxc

Not sure what “not bookable” means. When I search using BA I can see lots of TPE-HKG-BKK but no HKG-BKK alone. I can get to the payment page. You are saying my payment will fail?
exactly. married segments on CX is searchable and bookable on BAEC (and QF). its probably a common backend system that both programs tap into. on BA though, price is more expensive (qf depends but can be same price). i havent found a way to get them to drop the married segment