FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis [Master Thread]
Old Jul 30, 2018, 3:45 pm
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by abk
From what I have heard I would avoid the Clayton Plaza Hotel. I am LOL about the Sheraton in Meriden CT and I am assuming you actually mean the Four Points by Sheraton Meridien. My oldest kid went to school in Middletown and that was the closest SPG property and I spent 4 long years staying there off and on. Finally for graduation we were able to move to the Sheraton South Hartford which was pleasant.

If you are willing to drive a little farther you could look at the Frontenac Hilton. It is right off I 64 so it would add 5 minutes or so but it would be all highway.
LMAO. Yes, it was the Four Points. A complete sh*t hole. We were actually there looking at Wesleyan. I'll check out the Frontenac. How does the Sheraton I've currently booked compare to that hideous Meriden spot? I realize this is tedious decision making, but I'll be frequenting STL and so want to lock into a property I like.