FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Using Regional Upgrades on Delta (pre 2/1/2022)
Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:19 pm
estedman

Programs: DL PM 2 Mil Miler, HZ PC, Marriott LT TI, AMB, Hilton Diamond
) When viewing a waitlisted segment on the DL.com web site (not the app), there will be two seat maps for the same flight. The first seat map shows the coach seat you are currently in, and the second seat map for the same flight says "you may not select seats for this flight" or something like that. This second seat map corresponds to a part of the waitlist process, and indicates that at least one step of the multi-step process to add an RUC waitlist was actually done.

Flying today ATL-SLC-ABQ I did not have the second seat map on the website 2 days ago so I called and asked if it was attached. The Diamond rep said it was, I explained that that I don't see it on the website the way it normally does. She got curt with me and said " I can only tell you what I see" in a pretty snappy voice. I said thanks and hung up. Anyway did they change the website where you don't see it now?

I was number 1 on both flights but can't tell since I am diamond and had a pretty high priced ticket if they were actually on there.