FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Honeymoon Award Travel Using Delta Air Lines SkyMiles: The Definitive Thread
Old Jul 12, 2004, 12:55 pm
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

DelrayChris, please accept my congratulations as well on your upcoming marriage and honeymoon. May you both share plenty of love, happiness, health, wealth and everlasting memories forever more.

Because you have one full year to accumulate SkyMiles for your honeymoon, may I shamelessly plug The Definitive “How To Earn Delta Air Lines SkyMiles” Thread, which I suggest you peruse since it offers many ways of earning Delta Air Lines SkyMiles without having to fly?

Additionally, I have used my Delta Air Lines SkyMiles to international destinations not even served by Delta Air Lines, such as Malta, as outlined in my unfinished France (via Concorde?), Malta and Southern Italy trip report. The Delta Air Lines SkyMiles representatives that handle international awards have been very helpful to in answering questions and scheduling award itineraries.

Hopefully I have assisted you in your request, DelrayChris. If you have any further questions, please just ask...