FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok Premium Arrival Services
View Single Post
Old Jul 25, 2018, 12:42 pm
eccentricfusion

I used the service a few times in the past - most recently in January. The golf cart is nice if you are at a farther gate. Once I ended up at the gate right across from immigration and they didn't have a cart. With the service, you definitely get through before your baggage shows up. It was nice since I had time to change a little money and get a SIM card installed before my luggage showed up. My bags came out quickly since they were tagged with those business class priority tags, so it was a very smooth process each time. Not all airlines give the fast track cards in business class, I've gotten them a few times but it is hit or miss. Paying for the service was worth it in my opinion since I was able to get out of the airport and get to my hotel a lot faster. My first trip to Thailand it took me about 30 minutes to get through immigration after a long walk through the terminal. Doesn't sound like much time but flying in late, it helps being able to get to the hotel to sleep before midnight.