FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying antibiotics in Mexico
View Single Post
Old Jul 24, 2018, 1:07 pm
HelpinTJ

Purchasing Meds in Tijuauna

I have a staph sinus infection. I had the bacteria DNA sequenced at the Pathogenius Lab. I also went to Russia where they grew the bacteria in dishes and placed antibiotics on it. The only antibiotic which works is levaquin and it doesn't cure it; it just keeps it from killing me. I just returned from Tijuana July 2018. I was able to buy anything over the counter without a prescription. The US doctors will no longer prescribe more levaquin so I wasn't risking much. The taxi drivers who pretend to be your friends will take you to pharmacies which will charge you hundreds of dollars. Do not use them or trust them. You need to go to Revolution Avenue and buy from the pharmacies there. The cab fare should be $5.00. I had the bad taxi experience and was glad that I didn't buy too much. The next day I actually walked over the border and kept walking until I found the city buses. The driver spoke English and told me he would drop me at Revolution Ave. Under my insurance all of my prescriptions are $4.00 so I don't know what other insurance plans charge. 7 750 mg tablets of levaquin were $17.00. I went because I can't get anymore prescriptions for levaquin because of the lawsuits against it. Without levaquin, I die of pneumonia.