FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Courtyard Waikiki or Waikiki Marriott
View Single Post
Old Jul 24, 2018, 9:07 am
edgewood49

Programs: AS Million Miler/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/ IGH Ambassador
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
I checked out of the Marriott Waikiki Beach today. After staying here four times in two months I discovered I was entitled to a 25% discount off all food and non-alcoholic beverages. I raised hell with the manager today because I've given them hundreds in food-and-beverage revenue but never received the discount. Apparently, you need to show your room key that says "elite" to get the 25% discount. The general manager is supposed to contact me tomorrow to let me know what they will offer.

I still like this hotel over the Westin, if only because there is more space enough and it doesn't few nearly as overrun. But the food-and-beverage is horrible here. I've given up eating the buffet breakfast because the quality is so cheap. I can get as good or a better breakfast at Starbucks.
And that point is beyond belief as a Marriott but your correct the F&B has gone down down hill for years and one would think this being a high profile Marriott they would do something about it. Hell even the "Marriott Burger" is horrible here.