FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WoH Credit card! [Launched 2018] (Chase)
View Single Post
Old Jul 23, 2018, 8:11 am
MarkOK

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
Originally Posted by HeadInTheClouds

How long after you converted did the 5 elite nights post? I converted the card about two weeks ago, got new cards about one week ago, but still no elite nights or 2000 bonus points. Sound normal? No hurry, just want to know if I need to make a phone call. Thx!
Based on my experience and what I can gather from others, the 5 elite nights should post sometime a week or two after the conversion. I would wait another week before really worrying about it. On Hyatt.com and the app, the line item for the activity is very generic (just says "Reward bonus" and says nothing about elite qualifying credit, but the number of nights you have should go up by 5.) It would be easy to miss if you don't obsess about the changes in your account activity.

My 2,000 bonus points posted with my monthly statement for the month in which the conversion was performed (it is shown on the pts box on the statement as its own line item). I wouldn't expect anyone to experience otherwise.

You can always call, the problem is always that Hyatt says things could "take 4-6 weeks" to post and blow you off.