FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass benefit rapidly deteriorating
Old Jul 23, 2018, 5:22 am
euromannn

Programs: MR, AA, UA, DL, AVIS and growing
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Agreed. I've posted before that I think it's only a matter of time before Alaska just leaves the program entirely. In fairness to PP users I think they should have already have done so. The lack of transparency of when they will accept PP cards or deny them isn't fair to customers, and now after the SEA lounges leaving that only leaves PDX, LAX, JFK, and ANC. LAX nearly always has the sign out, and when I was in ANC a couple weeks ago they had the sign out there too. So it's like what's the point?
Originally Posted by Gig103
I agree that Minute Suites are poor 'lounge' options. I especially dislike the "If you go over 60 minutes, we're going to bill you for the extra time" policy - am I lounging or am I clock watching? Philly could use a restaurant option, like Chickie and Pete's.

PP is not cooperating to increase the 'alternative lounges" in cities where AS lounges deny access and the lousy Minute Suites in Philadelphia.

Best solution is write to Better Business Bureau (BBB) where PP is headquarter voicing complaints lack of service lounge options. PP is located in Plano, Texas. PP is insensitive to feedback and has LOST track of access to lounges and if if doesn't find your entry to have entered the lounge you complain about in their records it ignores corporate feedback.
PP should be trying to add more 'alternative lounge' restaurants but seems not interested to support the problems with access to AS & Minute Suites.
BBB- https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complai...-of-complaint/