FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Guide: DFW / Dallas - Fort Worth International Airport - MCT, Connection, etc
Old Jul 21, 2018, 11:48 am
JJeffrey
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by sdtoo
We also have business class award tickets SAN-DFW (4:04 - 9:09pm) connecting to DFW-LHR (10:10 pm) for mid-September. Special deal just for milesaaver awards! It never comes up as an option for paid tix that I can see. Checking obsessively over the past few weeks, looks like at least 20% of the flights definitely misconnected, and another 20% would have required sprinting to make the international flight.

I'm prepared to try for earlier flights in the 24-hour window, or beg for the BA nonstop at the gate on the day we fly if there's a delay. , but would be happier to fix this ahead of time. Any magic words that might get us on an earlier SAN-DFW leg now if I call reservations?
Calling will be totally fruitless now if there's no sAAver space, nothing you can really do but watch and hope sAAver space opens up on an earlier SAN-DFW flight. Mid September is still 2 month away though, so lots of time between now and then.