FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status above Executive Elite?
View Single Post
Old Jul 20, 2018, 1:26 pm
ginmqi

Originally Posted by JCrew7384
At 365 days this year, how could you NOT be in the same league?
Haha, I know right. But there are other posters here who report they have 200+ days/year for many years of rental and they don't get the VIP treatment. Merely EE. Even though I rent that much this year, I'm still probably a small fry compared to people who have the power to bring in hundreds/thousands of renters to EHI (ie high networth, high level execs and travel coordinators for big companies....)

I think it has been discussed already in this thread, but VIP likely have much higher influence/power/wealth/income than me. Or it's people who have power over travel contracts for large coporate accounts that can bring in lots of business to EHI.

But with that said, with a long term rental out of one location you do develop a relationship with the staff and they do go out of their way to really help you out get the car you want (within reason). I was able to request a Prius specifically and just got into one on a exchange.

Obviously I know better than to ask for that BMW 7-series at the premium selection spot with my midsize-rate rental contract....lol