FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Impossible to book partners
View Single Post
Old Jul 19, 2018, 3:20 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by dazwilkin2
  • Is this error a first for others?
  • Is it a general error for a specific issue? Would I get it -- for example -- if I'm trying to redeem flights that require more Avios than I have in my account?
  • Is this just a result of the understandable influx of visitors to the site?
I've been specifically looking at 24-Jan-19 SFO to either LON or MAD return 02-Feb-19 and a few days either side. Flight options are presented and I select them.

But, when I click "View" to proceed to the next step, the above error results.
Hello and welcome to both Flyertalk and a particular welcome from all of us in the Iberia forum dazwilkin2.

Many people seem to be getting errors on the Iberia website at the moment, and I will transfer this thread into another one where there are more examples of this. I have a legacy Iberia account and I am not reporting any problems, though I using the Spanish language version. Here is what I get for your dates above in economy. Premium economy and Business options also exist. The results display irrespective of your Avios total, unless there is some issue with new accounts which I haven't seen identified. There are / were some restrictions on Iberia accounts under 90 days old, but this doesn't explain what other FTers have reported. Still, this is what I am seeing for your date, there are plenty of other options showing for me on your dates, including with Level.