FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 19, 2018, 11:07 am
Loreno

Programs: BA Silver
Wow, they don't make this easy. Checked that flights were available for avios redemptions for the dates i wanted. Called up to book flights today as i am unable to do so online. The agent was adamant the reason why i couldn't book online was because I was using goggle chrome. So I hung up, tried internet explorer - still couldn't book. Called up again, got through and they cut me off straight away. Tried yet again and got through to the same person as earlier. I explained I couldn't book through internet explorer either and was told there was a 15 euro fee for booking on the phone per person. Asked them to waive this as I have no option but to book over the phone, she said she could get into trouble for waiving the fee, so I asked her to escalate this to supervision. The answer was no. So I agreed to pay and as she went through to book the flights, low and behold the flight i wanted was no longer available. Asked her to escalate this issue to IT which she then admitted there had been a few issues like this. She said to try again tomorrow, my flight is for next week so I need to be booking soon. Back on the phone to them now, been on hold for 15 mins.....I don't hold much hope to having anything booked! Really questioning whether it was worth this hassle.