FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will AA match? WN offers 2,500 points if TSA Pre-Check is >10 min
Old Jul 18, 2018, 11:36 pm
genotonda

Programs: Priority Club PLT, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP
Originally Posted by MrMan
In Oakland WN is offering a 2,500 point voucher if your pre-check TSA line wait is > 10 minutes. With DFW Monday morning Pre-Check lines taking 30+ minutes now, I would love to see AA match. This new redesign of A & C gates with single TSA in middle of each terminal is reaping havoc with Pre-Check advantages on AA at DFW.
There are many things I like about DFW. One of the things I do not like, is the ridiculously small amount of PreCheck availability at one of the world's largest airports. Every security checkpoint should have a PreCheck lane. And what also irks me is that after 7pm, you only have 1 PreCheck lane still open in the ENTIRE airport (Terminal D). And that closes at 9pm. This past Sunday evening I was flying out of A, which only had 1 checkpoint open, PreCheck was already closed, and it took over 30min to get through security with maybe 15-20 in line ahead of me. It was the automated bin checkpoint, and when everyone has to take out all their stuff and put it in separate bins, along with their carry-on being placed in a bin, it takes a stupid amount of time to get through. I was carrying a laptop, tablet, and 5 routers for work. Needless to say, I needed about a baker's dozen bins. I pray everyday that somehow Clear gets put in more terminals.