FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Resort Hua Hin Master Thread [merged]
View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2018, 12:16 pm
IAN-UK
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by rebadc
Quick question.
We have an upcoming stay and have been offered an upgrade from a BluPort superior room (using points) to a club intercontinental room for BHT 3000.00 per room/night
As the regular breakfast appears to cost BHT 690.00 per person and there are 2 of us its seems quite reasonable to pay for the upgrade as we can take breakfast in the club lounge or restaurant (we want breakfast in the restaurant right?)

How is the Club for afternoon and evening food?
I've seen pictures and it appears they do decent tea sandwiches/sweets etc during the day, I can't find information on the evening food but I assume its acceptable

Thoughts?
The club lounge is rather nice. The space is really nothing special, but the service is a delight. The lounge is a more or less detached building: there are tables on a terrace outside which i guess some people like. Evening food offer is fine, but nothing special: and of course there are drinks. Breakfast is available in the lounge, but you might prefer the greater variety in the restaurant, which you can use.

It's definitely better to be on the beach side of the road dividing the hotel. The Blueport side has the shopping mall next to it, useful for its very extensive food centre.