FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Get past Diamond desk ZIP code request
View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2018, 10:40 am
:D!

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Originally Posted by Simon Schus
I have a UK-based account so I ran into this issue a couple of years ago. To get past this, I just added a random ZIP code into my Hilton profile (well, I say random - I do actually have an address at that US location- but I didn't want to update my full address). My profile lists my UK address but just with a random US ZIP code at the end
Thanks for this.

I've tried entering 00000 etc. when calling the diamond desk number in the past, and I always got connected straight away, and my problems were fixed quickly. So I never realised that I actually failed validation and got shifted to the regular line.... however last week an agent said he would need to speak to the DD (implying that he was not working the DD)

Anyway I moved my UK postcode to the city/town field and entered 5 random numbers in the postcode field. Then I immediately called the DD number and this time typing those 5 numbers resulted in a different message indicating successful connection to the DD. I have no relationship with the US at all, but as you say, hotel receipts will still show the proper postcode but just with 5 extra numbers tagged on