FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide: LAX / Los Angeles TBIT / Bradley Int’l. oneworld Lounges
Old Jul 16, 2018, 10:25 pm
jcatman

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by ckx2
Given my bi-weekly HKG-LAX commute for almost three years now, I've spent some fair amount of time at both QF F and T4 AC (now Flagship) lounges. I do believe the food quality has declined over the years. Most noticeably the salt & pepper squid starter and the minute steak. Both items have decreased in both portion size and quality of ingredients. The steak initially came with steak frites served as a side, then changed to long and skinny plus the horseradish butter was much better. The squid somehow doesn't taste as good anymore. The beef burger also went from what seemed to be freshly made to a frozen patty, at least it's more watery and less tasty these days.

Of course YMMV and this is just my humble personal opinion and experience. It's still a nice spot and before Flagship First Dining the only decent option to have a proper meal before someone's flight.
Every two weeks for THREE YEARS? Wow.

You should ask for the Qantas F Lounge General Manager's email, and tell him about your experiences over the years. I've emailed him a couple of times, and he's very responsive.