FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)
Old Jul 16, 2018, 3:09 am
parklife

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by Smythmeister
Yes and it's been terrible! I've had to raise a formal complaint and it's still not resolved.

I had two fraudulent transactions on 9th June. I contacted them and asked for the card to be stopped and the transactions refunded. They did neither. Week later another 3 transactions made, contacted them again. No action. Took until 22nd June for the card to be cancelled and to this date the transactions have not yet been refunded although they have agreed they were fraudulent. Thankfully its only £140 although I'm having to service the charges despite them confirming they were cardholder not present transactions and not me.

I raised a formal complaint but even that needed chasing. Took 10 days to receive an acknowledgement. I am still no further forward and getting more and more annoyed with them. Everytime you call you just know it'll be difficult. I could phone Pizza Hut and they'd be able to tell me more about my Creation account than Creation can.

They really are a joke of an organisation.
Have to admit I had a fraudulent transaction - only £20 - called them and they cancelled the card - what was odd is they sent me a document to complete. When I have had the same on Amex they simply sorted it over the phone!

They refunded it pretty quickly as well.