FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Jul 13, 2018, 7:23 pm
C17PSGR

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by bhrubin

I've followed what the concierge/Ambassador in the Marriott program can do for quite some time.
I remain interested in experiences from those who have Marriott Ambassadors that they attribute to having an Ambassador.

As for the SPG side, some might say there is (a) a number of data points from many with SPG Ambassadors who experience seem comparable to mine and (b) a single poster whose experience is significantly different than the others, and seems more attributable to the demand side rather than the supply side, and I've yet to hear of a single property who has recognized you as having an Ambassador without you reaching out to the property first, either directly or indirectly. But that's really a discussion for the SPG board, rather than this one. And, of course, both Marriott and SPG treat their frequent guests well.