FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Platinum Status in Eight Days and $800 - No Stays Required
Old Jul 13, 2018, 1:02 pm
karenkay
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
Originally Posted by RogerD408
It's sounding like the cases are being opened by the regular CSRs where they have to deal with the property. There is a Rewarding Events group that may the the answers everyone needs. You might try a search of this thread to find a specific address for that team.
thanks, i did find an address upthread for [email protected] (just in case someone else is looking) and i'll give the property a few more days to get things sorted out before i email them--and open another case, i suppose.

i also saw something waaay upthread about the front desk possibly charging the event as a room rate rather than a meeting rate, and sent that to the GM as a suggestion, along with the thought that he might try contacting 'marriott property support' which is apparently a group that will help properties with this sort of problem, although they won't talk with end users (us). he didn't respond, but i'm hoping he's actually working on it.