FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Completely unable to use Avios [Potentially resolved]
Old Jul 13, 2018, 8:04 am
mrvincent

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
OK, my apologies. Yes, I can reproduce that, so there is a message in Total Price box, and another message on the top with an Error message saying it can be booked online. I'll get someone to have a look at that. When this has happened before it was due to some change to the taxes / fees not being properly updated, and since that can be manually inserted then a Contact Centre agent should be able to complete the booking. If you do call up, make sure you get properly ticketed even if that takes a month or two.
Originally Posted by Globaliser
And if you do call up, remember to mention that you've tried booking online but the website has failed to work properly.
Thanks, both. The guy on the phone mentioned that he'd raise the issue that I'd had online before I'd specifically ask him to, so all good there I think. Flights booked without issue.

Now I just need CX to pull their finger out and push some availability to CGK/DPS in December!