FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New (beta.)united.com layout -now standard site ("Classic View" returns) [2018]
Old Jul 13, 2018, 6:59 am
wpcoe
formerly 1984SW

Programs: UA
Oh, yuck. Yes, it is.

But, it doesn't rectify a problem I've had for the last couple months. When I go to the united.com log-in screen, I get United States | English as the default region/language. However, after entering MP acct #/password, I get switched to the "we cannot recognize this device" screen to answer two security questions in order to sign on.

With the old web page after the two security questions it would automatically be switched to Thailand | English. This is presumably because my MP account is registered to a Thai address, though until a couple months ago, that didn't matter -- it still logged me as the US English (without any security questions.)

With the new ex-beta version, I don't seem to be logged in as a Thailand location since fares are in USD, but I still have to answer security questions. Every. Time. I. Log. In. AAARGH.

(And, yes, I select the radio button for remembering this device...)

(And, yes, I've deleted all united.com cookies, but the situation doesn't change.)