FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2018 master thread
Old Jul 12, 2018, 11:00 pm
Admiral Ackbar
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
- Name of the hotel: Ibis Tokyo Shinjuku

- What is your Le Club status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Ibis so all the same rooms However was upgraded to double from single which was much appreciated.

- How are the rooms? Very small (this is Tokyo after all) but fully functional. Very comfortable bed (I like them hard).

- What was good and what was bad?

Good: Great check-in experience, recognition, all perks received (including room upgrade) without asking. Have to say I am impressed by Accor in Asia, if it was only the same everywhere else. Perhaps this is the target for Accor, I certainly hope so. Great location as well.

Bad: Can`t think of anything really. Breakfast is pretty basic but I did not pay so cannot complain.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? N/A

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink, 2 large bottles of water (do not know if this is standard). Everything was ready in advanced.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? I got a fantastic rate on a 40% private sale so definitely got my $ worth. Would still consider if travelling alone at higher price.