FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 12, 2018, 2:14 pm
caj2310

Programs: BA Gold, HH Gold, Amex Plat Charge (UK), SPG Gold, Hertz Gold, Hyatt Dia, PP,
Took part in the promotion on 2 accounts. My account (been open for a couple of years & had activity) and a newly opened account for my wife.

- 10 flights booked SDR-MAD. Lots of issues with booking/recognising the IB#. In the end I booked whilst logged into my wife's account with me as a 2nd pax and worked ok. All e-tickets received and all had the IB account numbers.

- I received the 90,000 Avios automatically on 2nd July. Nothing for my wife initially.

- Received a request for copy of passport and pdf versions of the tickets. These were send promptly.

- Today (12th July) my wife received the "90,000 Avios are now yours" email. Checked the account and they have posted :-)

T&C's now say they cannot be moved out of iberia which I'm a bit unhappy about (as they have changed the T&C's) but at least I've got them so not going to take that any further.

Now, like others I cannot seem to book a return flight on partners. Do we know if that's a temporary issue??