FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 12, 2018, 12:20 pm
frenchft

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by baflyer22
Another data point - after booking the 10 flights, heard nothing whatsoever from them (no inconsistencies email) and no avios were posted. Chased twice via clasica email, 2 hours ago received a very poorly worded email saying:

I have replied with attachment of 1 booking email confirmation and the booking 'confirmation codes' of all the others. No idea why we need to provide these as all the bookings are linked to my IB plus account anyway..

I also emailed the execs around midday - nothing since. I copied them in again to my reply to clasica.

Iberia are a huge joke - I cannot believe how poorly managed they are and how little they care. I've dealt with complaints at many companies over the years, these guys have to top the charts as the most incompetent and lack of any proper procedure.

However, hearing stories over the past 24hours of avios posting has given me a glimmer of hope. I will not be dropping this one easily!
you right. Try the social media mess ))) maybe they will wake up.