FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2018 master thread
Old Jul 12, 2018, 9:47 am
Admiral Ackbar
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Lest people accuse me of never giving credit, I always do when I have a good experience.

- Name of the hotel: Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport

- What is your Le Club status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked standard room got upgraded to suite

- How are the rooms? Perfectly fine. Spacious suite with large bathroom. View on airport which a plane geek like me appreciates.

- What was good and what was bad?

Good: Great check-in experience, recognition, all perks received (including room upgrade) without asking. Should always be like this. Hotel is on MRT line so easy access to airport and Taipei. Will definitely consider this hotel when I return for a longer stay in Taiwan. Seems like a very nice country.

Bad: Somewhat expensive, that's it.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? Have club access but only staying one short night.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink, 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux, fruit and cheese plate plus snacks. Very nice for Novotel.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes

Last edited by Admiral Ackbar; Jul 12, 2018 at 10:55 pm Reason: clarity