FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Platinum Status in Eight Days and $800 - No Stays Required
Old Jul 12, 2018, 8:59 am
karenkay
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
Originally Posted by RogerD408
The important term is Group Posting Tool, if they have used that then everything should be automatic with MR. The property does not pony up the nights and therefore should not have to do anything other than use the GPT. If they don't know what that is, then MR should be able to help them out.
no, they say they've used the group posting tool. they said when i started all this that they participated in rewarding events and used the group posting tool to post meetings--i asked about that when i met with them originally.

i just got off the phone with the GM, he sounded exasperated--as am i, frankly--and says he was on the phone with marriott yesterday and they're trying to figure out what is going on. thanks izzik, they double checked my marriott number yesterday, it's correct. apparently my responding to the marriott email opened ANOTHER case against the hotel, which wasn't my intent--i figured responding to an email with a case number on it would simply escalate the existing case--and didn't make him very happy...but i feel we're running out of time as august is rapidly approaching, and he's clearly at a loss as to how to fix this.

i asked him what his next step was, he said that he doesn't have a next step, really, he's just trying to 'get this over with.' great, me too.