FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No mobile boarding passes from YLW or YYJ
Old Jul 11, 2018, 10:33 pm
ashill

Programs: AA, DL, AS, VA, WS Silver
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
I fly from YLW, last flight June 3rd. For the last year or so I would not get a mobile boarding pass if I tried to add checked bags during check-in but would if I didn't. I would just wait to get to the airport to check my bags or just go through security and confirm my Passport at the gate if I wasn't checking bags.

I have Nexus and Global Entry and my KTN is in my profile so my experience may be different. I have had times where the info in my profile wasn't populated into the reservation but an agent was able to update that.

Either way, once you are checked in with an agent after verifying your international documentation you should be able to check in again to see your flight(s) to SEA and beyond.

James
I too have NEXUS and Global Entry (just got NEXUS; have had Global Entry for years; Known Traveler Number in the reservation and I always get PreCheck). I don’t care about mobile boarding passes once I’ve gotten a paper boarding pass; the reason I care about it is to skip the ticket counter, a factor which makes me comfortable aiming to arrive at the airport 50-55 minutes before departure (versus 70 when checked in but without a mobile boarding pass given the 60 minute check in cutoff time).

Hopefully this is just a two-times-in-a-row glitch, but Alaska’s Twitter response makes me fear it’s a change.