FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2018 master thread
Old Jul 11, 2018, 9:10 am
fransknorge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
- Name of the hotel: Pullman Fontana Stuttgart

- What is your Le Club status? Gold

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Lukewarm

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked standard room. The check-in agent First assigned me that category. I pointed out this was not an upgrade and the dance started; blaming lack of availability, countered by showing that all categories were up for sale, etc... I got reluctantly upgraded to a Deluxe room.

- How are the rooms? Old and dated, not enough power plug, real need of a refurbishment.

- What was good and what was bad?

Good: I choose this as an airport hotel and this fits the bill. It is midway between Mitte and the airport, with a S-bahn station literally at the hotel door.

Bad: Poor service in general, for example I got lukewarm water for my tea at breakfast. Note this was corrected once I pointed it out.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? N/A

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Drinks voucher issued. No welcome gift.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Bof. The hotel is relatively cheap but there must be better airport hotel. I had a word with the assistant manager about the poor recognition and I got some corporate “this is not our value “ but no apologies nor proposal to redress.