FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Using Free night certifcate in Europe
View Single Post
Old Jul 11, 2018, 8:51 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by christianj
You might want to look at the terms of the certificates! See cut and paste below....I bolded and underlined the US property part!

When you spend $10,000 in eligible Net Purchases, and renew your card by paying the annual fee, you can earn one Radisson RewardsTM Visa® Reward Card Free Night E-Certificate (“E-Cert”). For every additional $10,000 in eligible net spend, you will receive an additional Free Night E-Cert, up to two additional E-Certs given during the 12-month statement cycle period immediately prior to the annual anniversary of the Account opening date. Limit of three Free Night E-Certs per 12-month statement cycle. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. You must maintain a current, valid email address in your Radisson Rewards Account Profile in order to receive your E-Cert(s). Your E-Cert(s) will be available in your Radisson Rewards account approximately 6-8 weeks after payment of the annual renewal fee. Each E-Cert is valid for a new reservation booked on a Radisson Family of Hotels website using the unique E-Cert code provided. Each E-Cert is valid for one night in one standard room, double occupancy, at any Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, or Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson hotel located in the United States. All taxes are included. All incidental charges, such as gratuities, parking, resort fees, room service and room entertainment are excluded. E-Certs expire 12 months from the date of issuance as indicated above and in your Radisson Rewards online account. E-Certs are not valid for existing reservations and may not be used in conjunction with packages, promotions, group, convention or discounted rates, or used in combination with other gift certificates, e-certificates or vouchers. E-Certs are valid only for the issued Account owner, may only be used once, and may not be assigned, transferred, brokered, bartered, sold, posted online or altered in any way. E-Certs have no cash value. Void where prohibited by law. U.S. Bank is not responsible for the E-Cert fulfillment.
Thx, not the OP but was crunching the #s if MS was worthwhile to get the certs, now the answer is No Way, I know there are a couple of Blus and NYC but I dont need it for those locations.Thx for saving me from wasting my time & $$. I missed the US properties only